I loved the gloves I made with this pattern earlier (from Feb 2014) and got a wild hair in my brain to try to use up some Tamm Sport 2/7 that I have in my stash to give a bit heavier fabric. I was pleasantly surprised that I could use the same pattern without too many alterations. I did need to decrease the number of rows by 4 in the pinkie finger and I did use different tensions than Ingrid's pattern. I used T5 in the ribbing, T8 in the fairisle section and T7 for the thumb and fingers. I have some other lovely fairisle patterns that would be nice but think I'm about gloved out right now and need to move on. But I won't hesitate to make more as my time permits. We're finally moving into nicer spring weather now and will have other fun things to do.
Here's Ingrid's pattern if you want to give a nice pair of gloves a whirl.